Friday, April 17, 2015

Checking in

Hey guys,

I don't know where to start considering it's been well over a year since I last updated this thing. I want to start by saying thank you to everyone who's ever taken time to check out this little project that I've toyed around with. I also want to especially say thank you to the people who have been brave enough to approach me about how much they liked it.
I'm astounded that even after stopping, something has been memorable enough to stay with some of you. On my end, I feel humbled. I don't always like my writing but apparently some of you do, and that's great! Amazing, even!
In saying that, I feel like I've cheated you out of some conclusions to these stories. It's almost like finding out your favorite show is canceled on a cliffhanger. Or at least canceled when there could have been an amazing season 2 (looking at you, Fox). But also, in some ways I feel like I've been cheating myself.
With my 28th birthday upon me very soon, it's taken me this long to realize how much I've always loved writing and always will! Writing is my art and I'm excited to share it with you. I hope some day that maybe it could even pay the bills!
But it all starts with step one, and that involves more writing. So, I'm back! And I hope you guys continue along this path with me. More updates to come :)

Love,

-Kira

(P.S. You guys are awesome. Don't let anyone make you think otherwise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment