Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Vacation / Labels

Hello everyone! I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has been supportive of my personal project so far. Your visit to this page as well as your feedback means so much to me. Really, I have some rocking, kick ass supporters out there.
My goal is to post 300 words (minimum) every single day.
Not having access to a computer for a few days kinda put a minor set back to that goal, but getting away from the screen every once in a while is a good thing. I went to Sarasota to meet some of my boyfriend's family. I had an awesome time! I saw some really interesting things, but I am SO glad to be home.

Not to mention I'm glad to continue with my goal.

I have another reason for writing this, and that's to tell you, my dear reader: please check the labels of my work.

With the story I am working on so far, I have been dealing with themes of a sexual nature, including that of implied sexual violence and whatever fits the frame of this story later. I know that this may be a trigger for some people, so this is why I am informing you. I don't want my writing to be the cause of your trigger.

So please, if you think there may be anything you are / may become uncomfortable with, check the labels of my story first. They're located at the bottom of these entries and I will do my best to outline them with "tw: ____" which means "trigger warning: ____". I promise, I won't take these triggers lightly and put anything stupid like people are wont to do (i.e.; tw: pancakes). I take them and your well-being seriously.

tldr; read the labels at the bottom of my entries.

Thank you for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment